Did you know reclaimed electrodes can reduce your costs while maintaining a high level of performance in your process?
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Access to all graphite manufacturers worldwide
- In- house programming and drawing capabilities: NX & Solid Edge
- Diverse graphite inventory of certifiable, extruded, molded and isostatic molded material gives you fast turnaround time.
- We can machine the largest parts in the industry
- 4th and 5th axis Milling capabilities
- Sanding and Grinding capabilities
- Coring and Drilling capabilities
- Purification and Anti-Oxidant Treatment Sourcing
- Laser and Manual CMM to check even the most complex parts
- In house packing to ensure all parts arrive safely
Weaver Industries and steel mills throughout the continental United States have known this for years, long before the “green” movement took hold. In fact, we have been repairing electrodes for steel mills longer than any other machine shop.
At Weaver Industries all of the graphite electrodes we machine for electric arc furnaces meet NEMA standards. Our reputation is well established in the steel industry for delivering a high quality graphite electrode product with significant cost-savings. We are proud of the service we provide to help the steel industry maintain their competitive edge
Recycling graphite electrodes makes sense economically and is also environmentally responsible. Contact us today so we can work with you and your graphite recycling needs.