Urethane outperforms many materials in today's industrial and consumer manufacturing markets. Weaver Industries can outperform your expectations.
- Urethane customized to your needs, from mold manufacturing and prototyping to production runs and final product
- Design assistance by highly skilled staff
- Durometers ranging from 30 Shore "A" (soft) to 80 Shore "D" (hard)
- Variety of pigments to produce a broad range of colors
- New formula development or basic formula adaptation to exact specifications
- We can strip and recoat worn parts, bond to metal, grind to tight tolerances, and work from existing tooling.
Urethane is the perfect substitute for rubber, metal, and other plastics. It is ideal for any manufacturing application that is labor intensive, time consuming or repetitious. Think conveyor rollers, cylinders for coal or limestone processing, bowling, railroad, automotive, and farming equipment. Think Weaver Industries, Inc.
High wear polyurethane products are exceptionally strong, lightweight and last longer. Urethane outlasts and outperforms other materials because it resists abuse, acid, oil, abrasion and absorbs shock and vibration. It can significantly reduce your replacement costs.
We are happy to work with you for special pigment requests. Let our professionals go to work for you. At Weaver Industries, Inc. we make just one important part—yours. We look forward to talking to you about how Weaver Industries can serve your needs and exceed your expectations. Contact Us today.